Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Art Under The Influence

Rhythms and Tones- Personal Work

Hey everyone, this is Raving Fangirl Kaesta Henderson with my newest project: Art Under The Influence. This project is based around music and how it influences art and life in general. The project comes as a set of seven, and each comes with a little backstory.
 AUI-Personal Work 
 




This is my first project connected with my Etsy Store: Bloody Banana. Each of these paintings are one of a kind, and made to decorate a home. Their matted on black presentation board and made to hang with nothing more that and small nail or a thumbtack.You'll never get art like these again! Hurry up and grab them!





I really love music, and I've always used it as inspiration. Not only in my art, but in my personality and life. Every day, I listen to music to refresh my soul and give me the high that no drug could even begin to describe! Hell, Music makes my least favorite chore- washing dishes- tolerable!

This personal mantra bled over into my current fascination with acrylic and watercolor paints. I got to thinking about how much music has done for me. I felt it was time to write an artistic love song to...music! So I made up the idea of Art Under The Influence!

I had originally meant for it to be a personal work that I'd keep, but then I found Etsy and decicded it would be the perfect place to share the them of Love and Music with the world, and maybe pay my way through college while I'm at it!

These first two pieces are on sale NOW! Please buy them, I would really appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment